We have one of the most modern orthodontic clinics in the Midwest. We thought of you when we designed our office and selected our location. We are known for the superior level of service we provide and the excellent results we are able to achieve. When committing to orthodontic treatment, you are entering a long term and special relationship with the orthodontist and his entire staff. A high level of caring and communication between patient, family and the orthodontic provider is vital to the ultimate success of treatment. Jesperson Orthodontics sets a high standard of excellence for themselves and those to whom they provide service.
Unique Facts About Us
- We have no initial examination fee.
- We provide same-day retainer service for patients who are debanded, especially for our long distance patients.
- We usually are able to combine the initial exam appointment with the records appointment and may also be able to place braces all at one visit if the patient desires.
- The average patient is in braces about 15 to 20 months.
- We hold field trips on Tuesday and Friday mornings during part of the school year (especially for grades K-6).
- Emergency hotline number for any problems during treatment: (701) 223-7311 or (701) 391-5629.
- 25% of our patients are adults. There is no age limit for orthodontics. We have completed treatment for adults older than 60.
- We see our patients once every five to seven weeks while in braces.
- Only about 15% of our patients require two phases of treatment.
- We offer fixed, non-removable retainers placed on the inside of the teeth.
- We are a participating provider for the ND Medicaid Program.
- Most importantly, we believe in the “Golden Rule of Orthodontics.” Our doctors and their team will treat you as if you were part of their family and that simple concept will make your treatment an extraordinary experience for all.
Sterilization and infection control are and will continue to be top priority concerns in our orthodontic practice. Our sterilization room was designed with state-of-the-art sterilization equipment that provides you with the most risk-free dental environment possible. You can be assured we care about your total health and will continue to invest in the best sterilization equipment available.
A digital Sirona Orthophos replaced our previous X-ray equipment. This is one of the most sophisticated orthodontic/dental X-rays available today.
Communication between orthodontist, patient, parent and referring dentist must be maintained at the highest level to maximize the benefit of treatment. We hope to provide each of our patients the motivation and information they need, so that together, we can achieve the best result possible. We welcome your questions about treatment and ongoing process at any time, as well as your comments on how we might serve you better.
Many companies manufacture and sell thousands of items useful in orthodontics. As is true outside the field of orthodontics, the quality and cost of these materials can vary considerably. Care is taken to make the most cost-effective selections of supplies and equipment. However, we will not sacrifice the quality of materials to save on any overhead costs.
After 30 years in practice, we continue to experience growth thanks to continued referrals by dentists and patients alike. We hope that your experience in our office will leave you not only with the best smile you can have, but also the confidence to refer other friends and loved ones to our care. We sincerely appreciate your referrals and will continue to do our best to serve you and every patient to the best of our ability.