Welcome to Jesperson Orthodontics, a respected orthodontic care provider in the Bismarck, North Dakota community. Our practice's top priority is to provide you the highest quality orthodontic care in a friendly, comfortable environment. Dr. Jesperson utilizes the latest technological advances in the industry, such as invisible ceramic braces and removable aligners, along with the latest in computer technology to ensure that you receive the most effective care possible.
Does your child (age 6 to 9) need to be in orthodontic care?
It is the accepted position of orthodontists that while it is often recommended to have an orthodontic evaluation at a young age....treatment is not necessary for most of our young patients at that time. The majority of orthodontic needs can and should be corrected when permanent teeth are present. Two phases of treatment is only necessary for approximately 15% of our patients. We offer a complimentary examination and look forward to visiting with you.
Unique Facts About Us
- We offer a complimentary initial consultation.
- We provide same-day retainer service for patients who are debanded, especially for our long-distance patients.
- We usually are able to combine the initial exam appointment with the records appointment and may also be able to place braces all at one visit if the patient desires.
- The average patient is in braces about 15 to 20 months.
- Emergency hotline number for any problems during treatment: (701) 223-7311 or (800) 247-0306.
- 25% of our patients are adults. There is no age limit for orthodontics. We have completed treatment for adults older than 60.
- We see our patients once every five to seven weeks while in braces.
- Only about 15% of our patients require two phases of treatment.
- We offer fixed, non-removable retainers placed on the inside of the teeth.
- We are a participating provider for the ND Medicaid Program.
- Most importantly, we believe in the “Golden Rule of Orthodontics.” Our doctor and his team will treat you as if you were part of their family and that simple concept will make your treatment an extraordinary experience for all.